Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October 12, 2015 Transfers!

Hey everyone I will just send out a quick e mail this week because of transfers!  In the end I was transfered.... (sad face)  I would have loved to stay a 4th there in Santarém I loved it there just as much as I loved Povoa, made memories and friends that I can never forget.  It is hard but hey it is part of the mission experience.  I will now be serving in an area that is called Vila Nova da Gaia which is very close to Porto.  The good thing is that There are a ton of missionaires around here so we can always get togtether on P day, today we went and played soccer with a bunch of Elderes including Elder Gomes my old companion so it was great to see him again!
This last week was sooooo crazy.  I went to Portalegre on Tues and the on Wednesday I had to go all the way to the other side of the country in Peniche.  Anywho I can't write more because the store is closing but I will let you guys know a bit more about my last week in Santarém next time!:)
I love you all tons!  Be awesome and ponderize a scripture mine for this week is Alma 29:9
Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment