Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New transfer! (March 16th)

Hello all of my friends in the great United States!  Well this week has been awesome and crazy all at the same time.  My companion had to leave on Wednesday to the mission home so I worked the rest of the week with Elder Pitcher and Elder Jones in Almada!  It was a great time and we were blessed with many opportunities to serve in both senses temporally and spiritually!  It was also a lot of fun at the same time!  We taught this Angolan family that is really cool and humble and walked to church with them which was a good fun experience and I think they enjoyed it as well!  The Elders will do a good work with them for sure!  But yes we had some great times and ate some great food!  OH I ate a pigs ear this week..... nasty don't bother trying it.  But yeah some really great things are going to happen in this transfer!

So I am staying here in Costa and I will be training my first new missionary!  His name is Elder Benette and he will be coming here on Wednesday I am super excited for sure!!   Also something fun that happened this transfer is that Elder Davis (my old companion) is going to be my district leader!  It should be a lot of fun with a lot of challenges and opportunities for growth!  I am really filled with desire and drive to train Elder Benette the best I can!  I also found out that Elder Casey (my MTC comp and good hometown friend)  Is now a Zone Leader!  What a boss!

If anything this week I am continuing to learn the pattern of change through Chirst's Atonement.  Take time to study the new testament as we approach easter especially the book of john.  Study and ponder and you will find and learn new things to apply to your life.  This I promise you!

I love you all sooo much! Fiquem felizes!
Elder Eldredge


No comments:

Post a Comment