Monday, June 16, 2014

This week I have sweated more than I have in my entire life! Every time I drink water I can feel it go down my throat into my stomach and out through my pores

Hey friends and family!:)  How is everyone doing!  Again I have to apologize for my lack of time I am just so blessed to hear from so many people!:)  Another grand week in Portugal!:)  This week we had a ton of lessons Elder Jacobsen said that it is the most he has ever had on his mission and he is in his last transfer!  It was awesome!  We had a lot of lessons this week but we want to start turning those lesson into progressing investigators!  It is a hard work but so fun too!  I am having a lot more fun and I am a lot happier.  Every day the language comes easier but is certainly still a struggle!  This week I have been hearing words instead of just sounds but I still have no idea what the words mean!  It is definitely an adventure for sure!  So this week we tried to visit Lurdes a couple times and were never able to talk with her because she was sleeping or sick, but because of that we talked to two of her sons, Felipe and Diogo both really cool soccer playing kids!  We talked with them and now they have to date of 29th of baptism with their Mom Lurdes!  That will be so awesome we are just praying that they don't have games so that they can make it to church!  They are awesome though and they will be baptized for sure!  
So I am here at the perfect time....  the summer in Coímbra.  I have heard from multiple people that Coímbra is one of the hottest places in the country during summer.  This week I have sweated more than I have in my entire life!  Every time I drink water I can feel it go down my throat into my stomach and out through my pores...  Not even kidding it is crazy hot here!  Which makes the days super fun when we are walking!  Haha but its alright sacrifice brings the blessings right?  So yeah it is dang hot, Constant waterfall all over my body!  They day missionaries are not allowed to swim well it makes it hard when you are a walking swimming pool!!!  Haha it really is great here though!  We are finding more an more people and we have high hopes that they will all begin to progress!:)  
People here are raving about the world cup!  It is awesome!!  No one is super condfident that Portugal will win though which is weird!  But it is awesome and no we aren't allowed to watch...  I know depressing!:)  But there is no way that we won't hear the results of every game!  I heard that spain lost 5 1 or something!  What in the world!:)  Fun stuff though, I like hearing people get excitied about it.  
Sorry I can't very well respond to everyone personally this week!  But I love you all and make sure you all do and be good!:)  I love you all so much and like always I am so thankful for all of your prayers that strengthen me every day!:)  Vos amo!:)

Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment