Monday, February 1, 2016

Bom Dia!! January 11, 2016

Hey friends and family!  This week will be short.  But it was a good week to start of the new transfer!  I will be staying here in Gaia with Elder João again!  Things are going alright.  Kind of slow with the results of getting people to church and baptisms.  Not just in our area but the whole zone!  We have to figure out how to change that this week.  But we have a bunch of ideas and I know that the Lord will  add his power to our efforts to help more of his children come unto Christ through His church.  
The more I am out here the more I come to know and deepen my testimony of Jesus Christ and His Atonement and the truthfulness of this work.  The work of the restoration is happening today!  This is the Lord's work in these last days.  I know that the mission is molding me, the more I am obedient the more I allow the Atonement to change who I am.  I am getting closer to the end but I am going to work hard to be a better missionary every single day until the end!  I love this work!  And I love all of you!

Elder Eldredge


No comments:

Post a Comment