Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 7th, 2015

Hey everybody!  This week went well!  We had to do a surprise zone meeting that we had to organize and throw together (the president didn't tell us until last minute)  But it went well and I think the message made a difference for the missionaries in our zone.  Then we had a rougher week trying to find and teach people but me and my companion made some specific things that we are going to sacrifce and do to have a better week!  We had a wonderful testimony meeting yesterday!  Also Gloria and three other people from her house decided they would give us a surprise and come to church!  I had one of those strong feelings to share my testimony one of those ones where your heart pounds inside of you and you know it is your turn.  I shared a story that a long time ago my best buddy Duncan shared with me about the Atonement of Jesus Christ.   I don't have time to write it all out right now but if any of you get the chance Duncan might remember. the one about the girl in the room with a bunch of filling cabinets and Jesus (I know that sounds weird).  But to shroten the story when I was bearing my testimony Gloria started crying and after the meeting went and spoke witht the stake presidente and the bishop about her desire to be baptized so it was awesome!:)  i am loving this area!  Also yesterday I got permission to call Luisa and Beatriz from povoa de varzim!  Yesterday was there one year mark of baptism!  They are both in need of your prayers but especially Luisa.  I can explain later but just shoot a prayer out for Luisa.  
I love you all sorry for not wirting like I usually do !  I have had many surprises as of late;)  Have a great and happy week!
Elder Eldredge 

No comments:

Post a Comment