Thursday, July 23, 2015

The blessings of righteous service

Hey everyone!  I will have to be a little short this week sorry.  But we had a great week.  We had another 3 baptisms in the zone which makes a total of 7 so far this month.  This is great progress for this zone!  We are really happy!  We are also super happy to have President amorim as you new Mission Presdient.  He has a great gift of motivating and inspiring.  I already know that he will be a grand influence for my life.  He had a private conversation with me and Elder Gomes and gave us a challenge to do 60 contacts every day this week.  We decided we can do better so we set a goal of 75 every day.  This is going to be super hard and tiring but I know that the Lord will bless us for showing our desires to find his elect.  I am super excited!"  I love you all and hope you are doing well!:)  Sorry for the short boring letter this week but I love you tons and tons!!  Thank you for your prayers!
COm grande amor 
Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment