Monday, March 16, 2015

Costa de Caparica

Hey everyone!  One more shining week here on the east coast of Portugal!  I sent a few photos home of my new area that should show the beauty of Costa!  Nothing super duper new really happened this week other than one more week of Labor in the vineyard of the Lord!  It is prety crazy to think that my companion goes home at the end of this week and to think that 6 more weeks have passed by.  This transfer has passed by way faster than any other one!  But I am excited to see what next transfer will bring!  Right now we are really trying to find new investigators with portential because we are kind of in a slump right now but there isn't a missionary who doesn't experience all of that.  You just learn how to find a solution gain experience and become stronger.
Our mission president told us a few weeks ago to prepare ourselves for Easter by studying all of the material in the standard works and other sources about the last week of the saviors life.  It is amazing to see how many of the things Jesus did in the last week of His life.  When I get to the end of my mission I will have to remember that so I can stay lively as well!  But it really draws me closer to Him when I read and study about what he taught.  I love the Savior and I hope that you all can really feel the Spirit of Easter as we get closer.  Seek to strengthen your testimonies everyday.  We live in too dangerous of a world to try and live without spiritual strength and protection! 
Sorry this is short but I love you all and wish you all a wonderful week full of awesome stories and happiness!  Stay happy!  It is easier that way:)
With much love
Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment