Monday, November 17, 2014

How can you build ZION better in your hearts and in your homes?

Hey once again!  I am sorry I let my time get away from me today during e mail so this letter will be fairly short and brief.  This weekend we had the wonderful opportunity to hear from Elder Quinten L Cook.  he came and talked to just the missionaries on Satduay and was at our stake conference on SUnday!  It was great to hear is words and the blessing that he left with us was amazing!  Konow that you all at home a many promised blessings from an a apostle of the Lord!  It was truly incredible and focused on building Zion in our hearts and in our homes being the most important things we can do.  So my challenge for all of you.... how can you build ZION better in your hearts and in your homes?  
You are awesome people and I hope that you are all doing well with all the coming and goings of life especially as we come closer to the holiday season!  This week has been good and my patience is definitely getting tried with one of our investigators right now as she is asking a lot of the members and from us and showing us very little willlingness to change in return.  BUt know that I am doing well and will send a better e mail next week!:)  

The Church is true, The Savior lives, the Book of Mormon works miracles.  I love you all very much!:)

Love Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment