Monday, April 28, 2014

Info about his zone and such...

Oh I will tell you about my Zone and district.  So there are only 11 missionaries in my zone.  My zone leaders are Elder Price and Elder Alarcon,  both great missionaries and Elders, two other solo elders Elder Mason and Elder Hammond,  Elder Hammon lives in Georgia and was almost on the walking dead!!  Then three solo sisters,  Sister Fuertes (she is in my district), Sister Inhaghaki (japan) she is super nice and awesome, and Sister Miner.  Then in my district there are two other Elders,  Elder Mcghie (happy go lucky guy) and Elder Simpson ( both great Elders and I get along with them but we have different personality types so its a little different.)  And Elder Casey who is a great companion and missionary!  I is awesome to have him as meu companheiro!  But yeah, our branch Presidency is awesome and the coolest branch Presidency ever!  Don't be afraid to send me pictures through e-mail!  I would love to see what is going on!:)  As well as a few printed ones:)

No comments:

Post a Comment