Monday, December 22, 2014

He is my Savior, my Redeemer, my friend and all of yours as well

Hello everyone!  This week was another great week as we had a wondeful division where I worked for a day with a fellow tooele valley man Elder Durfee from grantsville!  Awesome Elder!  I also wanted to give a quick shout out to my man Jonathon Cox who will enter the MTC in March preparing to come across the atlantic to serve with me here in this wonderful country of Portugal!  Congratulations and see you soon my friend!  

Luisa and Beatriz continue to progress and were a huge help at our ward christmas party which I will send pictures of.  And now that our main investigators Luisa and Bea are baptized and progressing on their own we have had a lot more free time and are back to square one with finding new people.  Finding is always a great classic missionary activity as we go from door to door person to person introducing the gospel message what a wonderful priviledge it is!:)  

These photos I have included was how we spent our p day today.  We went with some of our members to the old folks home in the hospital and sang a few chirstmas hymns for various groups of people it was a lot of fun and great opportunity to serve in a little way!

I hope that each an every one of you have an absolutely amazing Christmas and remember just exactly why we even have this wonderful celebration.  This week my challenge to every one is to read the Christmas story with your families and watch again the church video "He is the Gift".  I promise that if you will do this you will get more out of Christmas this year and the Spirit of the Lord will be in your homes!  I love you all so much and wish you all a great Christmas!  I love my Savior I know he was born with the purpose of saving us.  He lived his every day never forgetting his purpose nor the love he had for each and every one of us and the Father.  He is our brother and our King.  He is my Savior, my Redeemer, my friend, and all of yours as well:)   He lives.

Eu amo-vos tanto!
Merry Christmas and 
Happy Holidays:)

Elder Brandon Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment